Friday, February 14, 2014

to: crush

Good morning!!!

how was your day yesterday? how was your sleep? www

i slept at 8:30 ish pm last night because i got very tired after crying for 5 minutes oAo i'm getting weak lol!!
what? yes, it's all your fault for not replying to all my texts >:C fuck you! www

i finally managed my self to get a good point on last semester. my ip is 3,8 :"D ahahah i still don't believe it tbh since i didn't do my very best.
i tried to letting you know about this, i want you talk to me, but as always, you just remain silent '__' guess you got new android phone and you went bbm and wa chat on it :| well..... it's all your right. you can do anything, even without me ;A; www i'm not pretty sure about it but i think it's just unbelievable for you. YOU, without going online on bbm or wa or anything. oh yeah, you're still on ameba pigg(?) i bet www

talk to me, bastard =O= !!

and last night i helped my aunt to reserved a flight. she gave me some money \o/ www i'm gonna buy TK's new dvd! or chitoge wig? or buy some fabric for mirai costume? o_o still confused lol

and anyway, i tried to install aura kingdom, but when i patched it, my laptop seems have low memory. idk why~~~~ i should try it again later. i want to have a chara after you. Ylist~ LOL!! i will make it cute. dont worry. hahahah

i got a nice dream~ it was about you and my another guy i've been having crush on secretly since 2011 lol
i dont want to write the details //// it was so embarrassing //// www

so, please let me know about your day! and your dream also!

have a wonderful friday, crush~! it would be nice if you talk to me now ehehehh

happy valentine's day
i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment