Thursday, February 13, 2014

to: crush

Good Morning!

how was your sleep?

i had a good sleep last night. i even had another dream about you :")

you wore glasses lol sexy!! XD we went to your class, and sat next to each other c:
idk what class it was but it seemed like an english class www~ i was sleepy, and you drew me something funny :D
but something not good happened >:C suddenly the class was in flames. it was freaking hot >:""C
but as usual, you rescued me <3 lol so absurd right? XD

after class over, we went to our kids' school to pick them up hahahahah!!
they were so cute :""""3 they had a lot of homework and asked us to help them.

and, when i opened my eyes in the morning, my friend sent me her drawing of me and bos heheheh

so, mind to tell me your dream last night? what did you have?
im not sure you remember yours though, but hope it was a good dream.

have a wonderful day, crush!
i miss you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment