Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Moar Post LOL

kkk I'm writing again >___<

so I'm gonna tell you about how things mysteriously disappeared and appeared again in my room kkk

the first case occurred when i was in high school. it was my eraser. i really loved to draw back then. i did it manually on papers and it was like a kind of habit to draw before leave for school. and one day when i was drawing peacefully, my eraser went disappear >:"O i tried to find it. i even did some cleaning but still couldn't find it :( and i just gave up lol but suddenly when i was ready for school, i lifted my bag... and, the eraser lay there. O_O omg, kay and i thought it was just a misscleaning .__.

but things kept disappearing :( like what happened recently, when i was up from nap, i sat on my desk browsing internet, and when i saw my bed, my laptop battery that has already disappeared for such a very long time, was lying there on my bed .___.

wtf man D;

but i actually am so thankful :")

and let see whats gonna be disappear again LOL !!
hope it's not my phone, again :))

anyway, the weather is currently pretty unstable. stay warm and keep healthy :"O !

No comments:

Post a Comment