Thursday, January 16, 2014

many random things occurred today !! so fun !!

HWEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE IDK TODAY WAS LIKE SO MUCH FEEEEEEEEEEELSSS LOL

first

today i rode my scooter to college.
exam finished.
prepared to settle some finances payment.
as usual, I put my bag on my scooter (anyway i call it tiffany kkk)
i rode it peacefully. and i didnt know if there was a polisi tidur(idk the english please help) and i was scratching my nose when i suddenly bumped it.
almost fell down with tiffany :"V kkk

second

i ve said it before that i always put my bag on tiffany when i ride it kkk
so i rode it with so-so speed (wth?) like 60km/h and when i turned the road, i just realized that my bag fell on the other side of the street :((

third

since i havent done my assignment yet, i was called by the lecturer --a pretty sexy lecturer--, asking me about stuff and he wanted me to submit the assignment on this Saturday.
so here is how the convo went:
me: my birthday is on this saturday!
sexy lecturer: really? what do you want to eat then? let me treat you some
me: want to have a date with me??
sexy lecturer: sure. but make sure you will finish your assignment by saturday.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


and here's the last one

i put this as my recently facebook status :3

"Jadi tadi di lampu merah smp 2, naik motor brenti..."

so i was riding my scooter on my way back home and stopped next to a car on the traffic lamp. the driver was smoking and the ash(?) were falling on my sweater. it turned me crazy. i kicked its door and stared on the driver. i made him feel sorry. and he gave me IDR50k LOL..


what a day ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment