Monday, January 20, 2014

good morning !

my lovely friends drew me for my birthday present wwww

from  Lydia Angela a.k.a Milady <3


from Rizky Viyanriri(k) hubby <3



i actually wished for my crush got me his special drawing kkkk since he drew for his-idol-pinoy-girl LOL i demanded the same thing kkkk but i should stay humble for what he has done for me on my birthday c: thank you!
and tbh im having this uneasy feeling right now wwww how many times i said to my self that i must get rid of this disgusting habit: i wish i was prettier LOL
i get envy and jealous easily especially if a certain someone never appreciated what i have done like i had been trying to aim something, but gave some awards to pretty girls for accomplished such a small simple thing....... i cried a lot. kkkkk


every day is a beautiful day.
i think im just procrastinating lol

No comments:

Post a Comment